Heat to Heal is now conducting our April Immersion and Module 2 offering with a special week of Yoga Therapeutics. We are now half-way through this immersion and looking forward to our week of yoga therapeutics. We would love to have you join us for our public studio classes during these next two weeks and meet our Yoga Teacher Training students! Contact us today for more information.
- Heat to Heal Training Facility & Sanctuary Heat to Heal Training Facility & Sanctuary Set on 18 beautiful acres in Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada
- Wonderful Students Wonderful Students
- Dr. Kathie M. Black, PhD, CYT, CYA-E-RYT 500, CRA-RT Dr. Kathie M. Black, PhD, CYT, CYA-E-RYT 500, CRA-RT Primary Director
- Beautiful local tourism Beautiful local tourism. Cameron Lake 10 minutes from Heat to Heal
- Workshops & Retreats Workshops & Retreats
- Dance Classes Dance Classes: Ballet, Modern, Lyrical, Creative Movement & More
- Lodging & Meals Lodging & meals for up to 20 people shared. Two kitchens, 2 laundry rooms, hot tub, 3 infrared saunas
- Great Classes Great Classes - Guided by Anusara Universal Principles of Alignment
- Restful Restoratives Restful Restoratives - For all ages and ability levels
- Students Learning from Students Students Learning from Students in our beautiful, spacious, warm studio
- Meditative Practice in Infrared Heat Meditative Practice in Infrared Heat - Morning Practice
- Goals Achieved Come achieve your goals with us
- Treatment Room Reiki and massage treatment rooms. Private meditation room on site as well.
- Heat to Heal Store Heat to Heal Store - Blackstone Infrared Saunas, Crystal Tones Singing Bowls, Half Moon and Warm Buddy products, MSM cream and books!
- Appropriate for all body types Appropriate for all body types - Achieve your goals at any age or physical ability
- Visit the West Coast Visit the West Coast - Tofino on a sunny October day
- Amazing Retreats Amazing retreats and workshops
- Enjoy the healing of crystal bowls Learn how to utilize these wonderfulcrystal bowls in your practice or teaching
- Healing Adjustments Practice yoga safely
- Yoga Therapy Yoga is more than asana - Yoga is healing
- Loving Teachers Learn from the best! Highly qualified and experienced teachers
- Come smile with us at Heat to Heal Come smile with us at Heat to Heal
What is Heat to Heal?
Are you looking for that perfect professional classic Destination Yoga Teacher Training experience in a beautiful, serene setting? Or a peaceful, calming Therapy Centre to help you with your health issues and improve your health? How about a joyful, friendly, personable, and safe yoga class in an amazing open studio? Heat to Heal Training Facility and Sanctuary is your home away from home for all your training needs and local yoga classes. Heat to Heal Home page directs you to Yoga Teacher Trainings and Retreats, Therapy, Reiki and more. Stay awhile – there is a lot to consider. We are looking forward to having you join us at one of our trainings, retreats, classes, or therapy sessions!
Heat to Heal™ offers you the answer you have searched for. All Heat to Heal trainings and classes are appropriate for the mature participant regardless of age, body type, or physical ability. We welcome those who honour a faith based life and are looking for the type of training or retreat that will help them discover the divine nature that resides within each of them. Our programmes are a perfect fit for those mature students looking for a career change or have found they want to share the wisdom of their life experiences with others. In addition, as healing is our number one mandate at Heat to Heal, our yoga teacher training programmes, yoga retreats, and Reiki trainings are beneficial and helpful to those with chronic illness learning to live their lives with a new normal.
Heat to Heal™ is an amazing Training Facility and Sanctuary located in beautiful Qualicum Beach, British Columbia, Canada providing therapeutic and developmental services for the Healing Arts in the methods of Classical Traditional Yoga, Reiki, Meditation, Art & Sound as well as healing with the heat of Infrared Saunas. We provide both 200 & 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings, Continuing Education Credits for Yoga Teachers, Yoga and Lifestyle Management Retreats for all levels, as well as Usui Reiki trainings (Level One through Master). Heat to Heal™ is a Gold Registered School with the Canadian Yoga Alliance and the International Yoga Federation. Heat to Heal’s director is a Certified Yoga Therapist registered with the International Association of Yoga Therapists and Experienced Yoga Teacher Trainer (E-RYT 500) in both the Canadian and American Yoga Alliances and the International Yoga Federation
All are welcome to inquire as part of our mission to help others heal through heat and increase joy and peace in their lives. Come join us in an all-encompassing practice of self study, yoga, philosophy, anatomy & physiology, consideration of special therapeutic conditions and healing through our peaceful sanctuary as part of your path to better yourself or honor you higher self in a devotion to help others. At Heat to Heal™ we offer the strength and appropriate modifications of a Classical Ashtanga Hatha Yoga method practice to fit all levels of abilities as well as all ages of teacher/practitioner from adolescent to the active older clients. We encourage a personable, home like feeling for all our classes, trainings and workshops. We strive to know all our students, what their particular needs are, and endeavour to ensure you have a safe and beautiful yoga practice.
What sets us apart from other teacher trainings is our use of the subtle Universal Principles of Anusara Alignment in our approach to asana as well as Philosophy, Anatomy, Physiology, and Teacher Education styles taught by an experienced university teacher educator, researcher, and scientist. All of our asana, meditation, restorative practices and more are taught by an experienced faculty with experience not only in yoga teaching, but have advanced degrees in either Science, Teacher Education and/or Psychology. For students looking to advance to the 500 Hour level, Heat to Heal™ offers two specialties: one in Teacher Education and the other in Lifestyle Management. While our studio will easily accommodate well over 20 participants, we exclusively limit our trainings to 10-14 people to ensure you receive the best possible attention. We also offer one-on-one and small group trainings developed around your own individual schedule.
We invite you to share in the vibrant energy of your amazing teachers. Explore our community and area through fantastic day trips. Find superb relaxation and peace in our Healing Sanctuary and secluded Vancouver Island environment.